Christ AhnsahngHong..the name of the Savior?

When I first heard the name of Christ AhnsahngHong, my first reaction was, " is that really the name of the Savior?" I admit, I was very confused but I thought to myself, if it is in the Bible then I have to believe. It turns out that God divided 6,000 years into three ages: the age of the Father, the age of the son, and the age of the Holy Spirit, giving a name to the savior in each age.

Matthew 28:18Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.Matthew 28:19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you until the very end of the age.

So, according to this verse Jesus said we have to be baptized in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Ok, so the name of the Father is Jehovah and the name of the Son is Jesus. But what about the name of the Holy Spirit? Most people just say Holy Ghost or Holy Spirit. But why is that? When it asks what is the name of the father, no one will say Father. Or when it asks the name of the son, no one says son. Simple because those are titles and not the actual name. Then why should it be different for the Holy Spirit? Contrary to popular belief, the Holy Spirit should have a name according to the Bible. Then let's see if there is a name. But if you look at the savior of each age we can understand a little bit more about God's plan for salvation.

Isaiah 43:10 You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me.

In the book of Isaiah, the only Lord that existed was jehovah. Then Jehovah is saying that there should be no God after or before him. Then if one looks anywhere in the Bible, jehovah should be the only God. Then what about the book of acts?

Acts 4:10then know this, you and all the people of Israel: It is by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified but whom God raised from the dead, that this man stands before you healed.
Acts 4:12Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."

In the book of Acts, it says that Jesus is the only Savior..Hmm, that seems a little confusing. Because in Isaiah it says that Jehovah is the only savior. Now it says Jesus is. Then which one is it? Does God contradict Himself? I don't think so!

The Bible testifies the Holy Trinity: the Father Jehovah and Son Jesus and Holy Spirit are one God. So Jesus and Jehovah are the same. But one thing occurred here. When jehovah came in to the Flesh, did he keep the same name? No, he changed it to Jesus Christ? but why would He do that? He is God Almighty, so He could have kept the same name but He chose to change it.

Ecclesiastes 3:1 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven:

God said that there is a time for everything. But also a time limitation..Then there was a time for the name of JEhovah to be the name of the Savior but once the age changed from the Father to the Son's age, He changed his name to Jesus. At that time, all the Jews who proclaimed to believe in Jehovah, couldnt accept Jesus Christ even though He was their God. Because of that they crucified their Savior, and failed to receive salvation. Why, because they did not understand that once the age changes so does the name of the Savior.

Hmm, it seems that by changing His name, God wanted to see who His true followers are. However, we are no longer living in the Son's age since Jesus Christ is no longer here. Then the only age left is the Holy Spirit, then should there be a name in this age?

Revelation 3:12Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name.

Jesus said He will come with a new name then can it be Jesus? Common sense would tell us no. Not enough proof that there is a new name?
Revelation 2:17He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it.

Jesus is compared to the white stone in the Bible..then here it says He will have a new name.

One thing I always wondered was why no one ever receives persecution for the name of Jesus. In the old testament people wanted to stone Jeremiah for believing in Jehovah.

Jeremiah 20:7O LORD, you deceived me, and I was deceived ; you overpowered me and prevailed. I am ridiculed all day long; everyone mocks me.


O LORD, you deceived me, and I was deceived;you overpowered me and prevailed.I am ridiculed all day long;everyone mocks me. Whenever I speak, I cry out proclaiming violence and destruction.So the word of the LORD has brought me insult and reproach all day long. But if I say, "I will not mention him or speak any more in his name,"his word is in my heart like a fire,a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in;indeed, I cannot. I hear many whispering, "Terror on every side!Report him! Let's report him!"All my friends are waiting for me to slip, saying,"Perhaps he will be deceived;then we will prevail over him and take our revenge on him."

And in the time of Jesus the disciples were also persecuted:
Matthew 10:22All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Then why all of a sudden nowadays, people are praised for proclaiming Jesus? Because that is not the name of the Savior anymore. The new name of Jesus is Christ AhnsahngHong. To anyone who was confused like I was, study through the Bible and you will definitely see that Christ AhnsahngHong is the new name.

2 comments:

  1. No one ever heard of the name "Christ Ahnsahnghong" as the savior before. No one has ever heard of the Holy Spirit having a name, either, even though He should have one. Only the owner of a name can give you his name. The Holy Spirit has given us His name and that nmae is Christ Ahnsahnghong!

  2. I think we all have the same reaction when we hear the new name of the savior in this age. Christ Ahnsahnghong. Even just the name give me goose bumps (sorry for spelling). It is really a huge impression. But it is amazing. Think about it: this is the name that will bring us back to heaven. No way to denied, Christ Ahnsahnghong is true Almighty God.