Christ AhnSahngHong let me know the meaning of life

Ever feel like this life is just a chasing of the wind? You try to chase happiness or something that might bring you happiness? Yet, when you actually achieve it, you're happy for only a moment? I have felt this way many times in my life. No matter what it was jobs, money, clothes, etc...it was never enough, i was never fully content. I thought maybe it was because I wasn't grateful enough until I opened the bible and saw this verse:

Ecclesiastes 1:14I have seen all the things that are done under the sun; all of them are meaningless, a chasing after the wind.

King Solomon wrote this book..From what I knew, King Solomon was a glorious king who had many riches and concubines...He could have anything he wanted actually. But when you read the whole book of ecclesiastes, he talks about how meaningless this life is....but why? How could I feel the same way someone who lived so long ago felt?

Hebrews 11:13All these people were still living by faith when they died. They did not receive the things promised; they only saw them and welcomed them from a distance. And they admitted that they were aliens and strangers on earth.
Hebrews 11:14People who say such things show that they are looking for a country of their own.
Hebrews 11:15If they had been thinking of the country they had left, they would have had opportunity to return.
Hebrews 11:16Instead, they were longing for a better country—a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them.

Ohh, now I see. 2,000 years ago the forefathers of faith felt like they were aliens and strangers on this earth. But that means that they are not from earth but from somewhere else. Then where were they from? It says they were longing for a Heavenly country. That must mean they were from the Kigndom of Heaven.

Genesis 47:9And Jacob said to Pharaoh, "The years of my pilgrimage are a hundred and thirty.

Another forefather of faith said that he was just a visitor on this earth. Then where is it that these early believers were from?

Proverbs 8:22"The LORD brought me forth as the first of his works, before his deeds of old;
23 I was appointed from eternity,from the beginning, before the world began.I was there when he set the heavens in place.Then I was the craftsman at his side. I was filled with delight day after day, rejoicing always in his presence..."


Ok, appointed from eternity? Filled with delight day after day? This certainly does not sound like earth? No, this sounds like the Kingdom of Heaven. That must be it then! We're from Heaven and that why this earth we cannot fully achieve happiness! Even in Ecclesiastes it says:

Ecclesiastes 12:7and the dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.

Then our spirit was once in Heaven with God..But what would that makes us? I know that God is not alone in heaven but is always with his angels...wow, at one point I was an angel. Ah, now I understood why I felt the way that I did. Because my spirit was longing for the Kingdom of Heaven and I didnt even know it. But now I do...But who can let us know where we are from? Only God obviously. But only Christ AhnSahngHong has brought this teaching, then He must be God Almighty. Christ AhnSahngHong came from Heaven down to this earth to let us know that there is a better country, a Heavenly one...While many churches still cannot answer why we live on this earth, I know because I came to Church of God World mission Society. This is the only church where I have found the answers to all my questions only through the Bible.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, me too!!! I was never happy 100 of the time, I always wonder 'why'? Then when the bible was open I came to understand what I was missing. I was missing my God, God Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem. Now that I know I am from heaven and not this earth, I can't wait to be with them again. In heaven there is no seperation, no death, no bill paying, no work, no aging, no pain, no crying, no agonies, only traveling around the universe with our Heavenly Parents and Heavenly Brother and Sister!!! Yahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

  2. What the bible says is true because everything comes and goes. Nothing stays forever. Everything is so meaningless ans just temporary. But yet many times we forget about that and we fight so much for physical things forgeting completely about our souls... that's very sad.

  3. Humans are not eternal. Someday people will die that's why it's so important to focus on salvation. Your soul will continue living but we have to make sure that we'll go to the Kingdom of Heaven.

  4. I always wanted to know why I was never happy with anything...now it makes so much sense...Father Chrsist Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem want to take us home soon!